This program has been created to provide students with a fun & educational experience. We’ve designed our packages with a focus on leadership, communication, team building, the environment, History and the heritage of our local area.
Discover the irresistible charm, genuine hospitality and fascinating diversity of Cherrabah Resort in the Warwick region. Nestled in the heart of Southern Queensland Country, Warwick is the perfect introduction to a relaxed country atmosphere, with a proud history which merges gracefully with contemporary living in this thriving regional centre. Just two hours from Brisbane.
All activities are exciting, adventurous and well supervised by our experienced team.
Our camp program can included the following:
- Accommodation in our motel like rooms
- Nutritional meals daily (we can cater for all dietary requirements and all special needs)
- Use of all resort facilities
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool
- Mountain Bikes
- Bush Walking
Cherrabah Resort camps encourage independence, self confidence, personal development, motivation, communication and leadership skills.
- Horse Riding Activities – Horsemanship, safety issues and basic horse riding skills
- Australian stock whips demonstration & boomerang throwing
- Sheep shearing
- Tractor train ride to the lookout point for Billy Tea & Damper
- Spot lighting tour – Camp fire & toasting marshmallows
- Line Dancing
- Team building activities